These CGVs regulate the purchase, via telematic or by telephone, of the products presented on the website https://www.roadhousemotor.com/gb/
The contract between roadhousemotor.com and the Customer must be concluded with the acceptance of the order by roadhousemotor.com. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer.
1. By placing an order in the various modalities, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept both the general conditions and the payment below.
2. Any right of the Customer shall be excluded from damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by delays or failure to accept an order, even partial.
How to purchase
3. The Customer may purchase the products in the https://www.roadhousemotor.com/gb/ catalog at the time of placing the order as described in the relevant information sheets.
It is understood that the description of a product can not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ slightly even if reproduced in photographic studies, the shade varies according to the type of light used in the study "hot light/cold light/distance between the product and the surrounding lighting and the type of camera used.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by roadhousemotor.com by an e-mail response sent to the email address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will report Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'New Customer Order', to be used in any further communication with roadhousemotor.com and to be used in the cause of the Bank Transfer.
5. In the event of failure to accept the order, roadhousemotor.com guarantees prompt communication to the Customer.
6. The customer can cancel the order by promptly giving notice to email@example.com and then contacting our operators at: 0998885411
7. The delivery times indicated on the site are quantified on working days. A supplement is provided for minor islands or disadvantaged areas. Alternatively, the goods are always available free of charge.
9. It is the customer's burden at the time of delivery of the goods plan road check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (quality proof). Any damage, must be immediately reported to the courier carrying out the delivery (accepting the goods with an oculated reserve to be written in the DDT of the courier: Es: "box with holes on the side", "open box without custom tape", "damaged box", etc.)
10. For the purpose of guaranteeing and indispensable to keep carefully copy of the receipt of tax/invoice of sale accompanied by certificate of guarantee or the original packaging of the item.
Price and shipping costs
11. The prices of the products published on the homepage or in the different sections of the Site are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the Products, where this is different from Italy, which will be charged to the Customer. Roadhousemotor.com reserves the right to change at any time the prices of the products listed on the Site. Any changes to product prices will not, however, be effective against Customers who have already provided for an Order.
12. As part of the Order's forwarding process, it may be proposed by roadhousemotor.com, at the complete discretion of the latter, several payment methods, such as, for example, payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro), payment by Paypal protected system, payment by bank transfer with credit within 5 days from the forwarding of the order.
13. Roadhouse Motorcycle SRL reserves the right to create promotions and modify them without notice, in the form of an offer or discount code, which include, or exclude, a series of products.
Roadhousemotor.com will not be responsible for the failure or delayed delivery due to causes of force majeure, such as exemplifying strikes, measures of the Public Authority, razionamenti or shortage of energy or raw materials, difficulty of transport, fires, floods, abundant snowfall, flooding and damage to industrial machinery not dependent on roadhousemotor.com.
Roadhousemotor.com will promptly communicate to the Customer the occurrence of a force majeure.
Right to Retreat
Our main goal and your satisfaction: if you have decided to return the products purchased from our store you simply have to notify us within 14 days of delivery. You can decide in total freedom if you return a part of your purchase or all the products: we will refund the price of returned products (excluding additional costs) as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days from when we have come to know of your will.
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without obligation to indicate its reasons, within 14 days as from law of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
The withdrawal period expires in these conditions:
a) in the case of a sales contract relating to only one good, from the day when you or a third, other than the carrier and you designated, acquires physical possession of the goods;
b) in the case of a sales contract relating to multiple goods, ordered in one order and delivered separately, from the day on which you or a third, different from the carrier and designated by you, acquires the physical possession of the last asset;
c) in the case of a sales contract relating to the delivery of a goods consisting of lots or multiple pieces, from the day when you or a third, different from the carrier and you designated, acquires the physical possession of the last batch or piece.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, and simply inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract through an explicit declaration (e.g. letter sent by post A.R.). To this end you can write to the following customer support address. The important and that everything is realized within and beyond the maximum limit provided.
If you decide to withdraw from the purchase contract, you will be refunded all payments you have made in our favor (excluding additional costs), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from your withdrawal notice. The refund will be made by the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In any case, you will not have to pay any costs as a result of such reimbursement. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, if earlier.
Our customer support office will tell you in a simple and detailed way what you need to do. Only the direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense.
The sale contract between the Customer and Roadhouse Motorcycle S.R.L is concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes, the territorial competence is exclusively that of the Forum of Taranto.