This application collects some personal data of its users.
Roadhouse motorcycle S.R.L - VAT PLDNNP71H28L049G
Via enrico de nicola, 12, 74019 palagiano ta - italia
Email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Between the personal data collected by this application, independently or through third parties, there are: email, surname, cookie, usage data, telephone number, profession, cap, city, address and social reason.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the time of this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this application are mandatory. if the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. in cases where this application indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without any consequence of the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
How and place of data processing collected
Method of treatment
The owner shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Processing is carried out through computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. in addition to the owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed also, if necessary, responsible for processing by the owner. The updated list of managers may always be required to the controller.
Legal basis for processing
The owner processes personal data relating to the User in case one of the following conditions:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some orders the owner may be authorized to process personal data without the consent of the User or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opposes ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of personal data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the owner is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the operating offices of the controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. for more information, contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which you are located. to obtain more information about the site of processing, the User may refer to the section on the details of the processing of personal data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis of data transfer outside the European Union or an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information to the owner by contacting the details displayed at the opening.
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- The personal data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. You may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner.
When the processing is based on your consent, the controller may retain your personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the owner may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability may no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The data of the User is collected to allow the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contact the user and statistics.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of processing and personal data which are concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details about the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Mailing list or newsletter
With registration to the mailing list or newsletter, the user’s email address is automatically entered into a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional, may be transmitted. your email address may also be added to this list as a result of registration to this application or after making a purchase.
Personal data collected: cap, city, surname, cookie, usage data, email, address, phone number, profession and social reason.
By filling out the contact form with your data, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal data collected: cap, city, last name, email, address and phone number.
The services contained in this section allow the controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to keep track of user behaviour.
Google analytics with anonymized ip (google inc.)
Google analytics is a web analytics service provided by google inc. (“Google”). google uses the personal data collected to track and examine the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by google.
Google may use your personal data to contextualize and customize your advertising network ads.
This google analytics integration makes your ip address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries which adhere to the Agreement on the European Economic Area the ip address of users. only in exceptional cases, the ip address will be sent to google servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- verify and request rectification. You may verify the correctness of your data and request the update or correction.
- obtain restriction of treatment. When certain conditions apply, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data. in such case the holder will not process the data for any other purpose except their preservation.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions apply, the User may request the deletion of his/her data by the Data Controller.
- receive your data or transfer it to another owner. The User has the right to receive his/her data in structured, common or readable format by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on your consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- claim. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the protection of your personal data or act in court.
Details about the right of opposition
When personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the owner is invested or in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner, users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users who, where their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, may object to processing without giving any reason. to find out if the owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, users may address a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. the requests are deposited free of charge and evaded by the owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in judgment
Your personal data may be used by the controller in court or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the owner may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user ip address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of personal data may be requested at any time at the controller using the contact details.
Reply to requests „Do not Track”
This application does not support “Do not Track” requests.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is the consent, the owner will re-ap the consent of the User if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (or data)
Any personal information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
The information collected automatically through this application (also from third-party applications integrated in this application), including: the ip addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this application, the addresses in the notation uri (uniform resourceer), the time of the request, the method used in in in the inoccurrence of the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code used for the purpose of the reply from the server.
The individual who uses this application, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Responsible for processing (or responsible)
Controller (or owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including safety measures relating to the operation and use of this application. the controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which the personal data of users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in its terms (if present) on this site/application.
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the user's device.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one that the user is visiting and residing on servers other than that of the site visited (e.g. google, criteo,adnx,casalemedia,doubleclick,googleads.g.doubleclick,facebook,googleadservices,iubenda,prfct).
Therefore, the use of the data collected by these external operators through cookies is subject to their respective privacy policies.
On the site there are cookies for:
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting:
Adwords remarketing (google inc.)
Remarketing with google analytics for display advertising (google inc.)
Google ads (google inc.)
Facebook remarketing (facebook, inc.)
Google analytics (google inc.)
Google analytics with anonymized ip (google inc.)
- Tag management:
Google tag manager (google llc)
The website https://www.roadhousemotor.com/gb/ does oo of cookies c.d. “profiling” through the google tag manager service, aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences manifested by the same in the context of web browsing.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only applies to this application.